From the 12th to the 15th week, we were only expected to work on our blogs. I changed my layout of the zine a number of time in order to experiment what would suit my zine particularly. Using my faculty’s help I learnt how to make backgrounds, add textures using photoshop.
The last few weeks have been about experimenting and exploring, making mistakes and learning from them. My knowledge about the softwares and fonts has enhanced. I have kept blue with different textures as the background for all my frames to have one common aspect in my blue day zine.
These are my final 7 frames that I presented as my zine for the review week-