In our second week, we were asked to convert the 30 2D compositions that we had made in the previous class into 3d compositions, just using paper and fevicol. I definitely had to rack my brain to understand how I was going to do that because the compositions consisted of really intricate details but once I started with the first piece, I got a hang of it slowly.
Ma’am guided me and also asked me to change a few compositions as she wanted me to understand the main idea behind choosing abstract art well. I realised that by the end of the 25 3D compositions my mind could actually process abstract versions of emotions and elements, for eg, rain, happiness, anger, etc, quickly. Overall, the assignment was quite intense yet extremely productive.